Your Home Away from Home
Renting a cabin at Camp U-Nah-Li-Ya is hassle free, affordable, safe, and comfortable. Your family or group of friends will surely enjoy some time away from the hustle and bustle of daily life while immersed in a beautiful North Woods setting. A friendly camp host will be on-site to assist you every step of the way. Our online booking allows you to view cabins, availability, and make a reservation all on your own. Once you make a reservation you can log in to make changes or payments at anytime. As always, we encourage you to call camp at (715) 276-7116 with any questions or concerns.
VIRTUAL TOUR OF CAMP BOOKING AND AVAILABILITY
Amenities Included with Each Cabin
- Indoor Fireplace (except for Cabin 7 and Cabin 8)
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Fire Wood
- Pizza Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Bath Houses are public and shared for most cabins. The Group Lodges are equipped with private restrooms.
- XC Skiing
- Ice Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Kayaking & Canoeing
- Campfires *firewood included
Fees listed below do not include tax. Pets are an additional $20.00 per day. Part time YMCA Employees are eligible for a 25% discount. Full time YMCA Employees are eligible for a 50% discount. Camp U-Nah-Li-Ya and Wabansi Staff Alumni are eligible for a 25% discount.
Campsite - $33.00 Per Night
- Backwoods Tent Campsite
- Zolwig Tent/RV Campsite
Small Cabin - $79.00 Per Night
- Cabin 7
- Cabin 15
Large Cabin - $103.00 Per Night
- Cabin 1
- Cabin 6
- Cabin 8
- Cabin 11
- Cabin 12
- Cabin 13
Deluxe Cabin - $200.00 Per Night
- Cabin 9
Large Group Lodge - Kitchenette and Bathrooms Included
- Lodge 2 - $333.00 Per Night
- The Kress Lodge - $400.00 Per Night
- The Cegelski Cabin (Cabin 14) - $250 Per Night
YMCA Camp Wabansi - $266.00 Per Night
Use the Book Online button to view cabin details, availability, and book your reservation! For groups over 36 people please call camp at 715-276-7116 and we will assist you with your booking. Groups of more than 75 people will need to rent all of camp. If you are interested in a Group Retreat (sports team, corporate retreat, club, etc.) which includes programming lead by camp staff please visit our Group Retreats page.
VIRTUAL TOUR OF CAMP BOOKING AND AVAILABILITY
Fees & Payment
Reservations are held with a $50.00 non-refundable deposit.
All reservation fees must be paid in full by the day of arrival.
Reservations may be cancelled at any time, the $50.00 non-refundable deposit will be forfeited. The remaining paid balance will be refunded.
Managing Your Reservation
Once a reservation is booked you may sign into the Guest Portal to make payments, request a reservation change, or request a cancellation.
Arrival & Check In
Guests may check in after 3:00pm Fall-Spring, after 5:00pm during Summer on the scheduled arrival day (as long as full reservation fee has been paid). Renter information and camp maps will be available at the front office. Please text the rental host on duty to notify of your arrival. Guests may drive directly to cabins.
Departure & Check Out
Guests must check out by 12:00pm Fall-Spring, 10:00am during Summer on scheduled departure day. An additional cleaning fee of $25.00 will be charged if a cabin is left unusually messy. Please take time to take out your trash to dumpsters, restock indoor wood bins from outdoor supply, and sweep the cabin before leaving. Text the rental host on duty to notify of your departure.
• Bells are for emergencies only, do not ring the bells.
• Supervise your children at all times.
• Fireworks, firearms and weapons are prohibited on Camp property.
• Quite hours are 10PM – 7AM.
• Please use the restrooms not the open outdoors.
• Camp is smoke free, unless otherwise approved. No smoking in any buildings. No drugs.
• Personal Equipment should be kept under lock and key and inaccessible by children.
• Stay off lagoon and pond when frozen due to thin ice.
• Sled hill, swimming, and sauna must be adult supervised.
• Put away all equipment where you found it.
• Build fires with safety in mind and only in fire rings.
• Please park in designated areas and do not block roads. Avoid driving around camp as much as possible.
Snowmobiles & ATV’s are not allowed on YMCA property, unless otherwise approved. Trailers can be parked in agreed upon locations.
• Dogs must be leashed when outside the cabin and pick up after your pet.
• Dogs should not be left in the cabin unsupervised.
• Dog owners assume liability for their pet’s actions.
• Keep your party within agreed upon guest numbers.
• Information regarding staff on duty will be posted in the Office on arrival day. Text or call the staff on duty with any questions, concerns, needs.